We're looking for a Delivery Analyst to join our team.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Competitive package negotiable and commensurate with experience.
ElectroRoute is seeking to appoint a Delivery Analyst to manage, co-ordinate and oversee the delivery of a quality service to its client base.
This role will be a core part of the Client Trading team with the individual being the key liaison between clients and the trading / finance teams on all operational matters.
It will be an exciting and challenging role as the Delivery Analyst will work closely with the Head of Origination for Ireland, the Head of Trading Solutions that they seek to develop new products and services
The Role of the Delivery Analyst will include:
- Managing ongoing relationships with clients, particularly on operational matters – the individual will need to develop relationships with key personnel within client organisations and understanding their needs and expectations
- Developing a thorough understanding the full suite of services and products that ElectroRoute offers to its clients
- Developing a thorough understanding of the scope of services contracted with each client and ensuring that these services are delivered in an efficient and effective manner
- Developing relationships with key contacts at various third-party bodies including the CRU, Single Electricity Market Operator (SEMO), Department of Communications, Climate Action & Environment (DCCAE), MRSO, EirGrid and ECC
- Managing the process for market registrations, licencing and interactions with other relevant bodies (including the SEMO, CRU, DCCAE and ECC etc) on behalf of clients
- Managing the onboarding process for new clients including onboarding client into ElectroRoute’s systems and processes
- Managing compliance activities with respect to supply licence, REMIT reporting and so on
- Managing the annual PSO submission for REFIT clients
- Managing, with input from other ElectroRoute functions as required, the processes and procedures for clients, focussing on efficient and streamlined processes
- Co-ordinating and managing responses to client queries and requests, including liaising with other ElectroRoute functions, including Trading Operations and Finance
- Contributing to the strategic direction and growth of the ElectroRoute Client Services team including involvement in business development activities and client proposals
- Inputting into profile building activity including blog posts, networking at conference and so on
- Keeping up to speed with I-SEM and other market developments
The Successful Candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in the energy sector
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with clients, traders, back office, finance and IT functions
- Strong project management skills with the ability to be organised, flexible, prioritise tasks and work in a deadline oriented environment
- Diligence with an attention to detail in particular in relation to documentation skills for processes, procedures and business requirements
- Problem solving and a can-do attitude, coupled with a high level of resilience and tenacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional elements which are desirable for the role include:
- A University degree in a related field (engineering, finance)
- Working knowledge and understanding of how the Irish electricity market operates, including registrations and settlement
- Working knowledge of CRM operation
The position will work within the Client Trading division reporting directly to Commercial Director.
Competitive package negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Dublin City Centre
ElectroRoute is an independent and innovative energy trading and services company. The company was founded in 2011 and now has a presence across ten countries, trading energy (gas, power, carbon, certificates) along the entire curve with full 24-hour intra-day trading, long term trading and green certificates trading. Our counterparties range from utilities and generators to trading houses and energy exchanges.
The company has an established Client Trading unit that provides energy trading and related services to clients, particularly independent power producers. The company has an active client portfolio in Ireland with over 1.2GW under management. ElectroRoute’s Client Trading unit provides independent market participants with direct access to the wholesale energy markets and enables them to optimise their revenue streams.
Closing date: 30th March 2020
If you wish to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.