We're looking for a Compliance Analyst to join the compliance team as soon as possible.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Competitive package negotiable and commensurate with experience.
ElectroRoute is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join the compliance team immediately. The successful candidate will work closely with the Compliance Manager ensuring all compliance obligations are met. As a trading firm with a focus on energy commodities, the most relevant compliance areas are:
- European financial regulations such as Regulation on Energy Markets Integrity and Transparency (REMIT), European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), Market Abuse Regulation (MAR), Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) and others;
- Electricity and Gas Licenses;
- Internal Policies and Procedures on Data Protection, Competition or Improper Payments, to name some.
Compliance is a very dynamic function which requires working with external and internal parties alike. This role requires a self-motivated individual with a great thirst to learn and keep abreast of the ever-evolving regulatory landscape. ElectroRoute has ambitious growth plans, affording the successful candidate valuable experience. This position is based at our Dublin Office in Marconi House, Dublin 2.
The Successful Candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Legal, accounting, business or economics degree
- Superb analytical and research skills with great attention to detail
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently on own initiative, using good judgement and discretion
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritise work in pursuit of deadlines
- Flexible and eager to learn material in new fields and develop new work practices
Additional elements which are desirable for the role include:
- Work experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the energy, electricity or other commodity sectors
Competitive package negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Dublin City Centre
ElectroRoute is a dynamic and fast-growing energy trading and services company. Currently active in the international trade of electricity across Ireland, the UK, and 7 other EU markets, the company’s ambitious growth plans will see its trade grow significantly in international jurisdictions in the coming years. ElectroRoute believes that rigorous mathematical analysis combined with expert industry knowledge can deliver significant improvements to decision making in the markets. To achieve its ambitions ElectroRoute wishes to continue to grow its high calibre team and is currently seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey in changing how the energy marketplace works.
Closing date: 31st January 2020
If you wish to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com.